This Is One of Our Future Leaders

The Girl had a parade to be in today for Cinco de Mayo, so she had the Probe. She drove it to the high school and parked it in the band parking lot. Remember, she was at the high school. This will be important later.

We had to turn in the rental today. When she was done at the parade, she had to come and pick us up. So the following conversation took place.


Me: Girl, come pick us up at Enterprise Rentals. It's at GP Ford.

Girl: I don't know where it is.

Me: Okay, you take High School Dr. to Beltline and take a left. You got that? You know where Beltline is?

Girl: I think so. But...I'm still trying to figure out where High School Dr. is.

I literally took the phone from my ear and stared at it for a minute, trying to figure out where I had gone wrong.

Comments

Steve said…
To be fair to the girl there are a lot of high schools in Texas!

Popular posts from this blog

54 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS A YEAR

Maybe It Is Time To Stop Being Angry

It Is Not A Problem It Is Just The Way It Is