Saturday December 28th

I was going to write about my first trip to a *GASP* gay bar tonight and was unsure if I would be boring you yet again with that story (bottom line I was insulted,INSULTED I say, no one asked me to dance)

Unsure if I had typed poorly about this before I started scanning all the posts here and went all the way back to the beginning.

I wish I would have saved Jen and Bob's email explaining how I could possibly be posting on 2 blogs.

There was Portly's first post. Christina's very valuable lessons in Bad Parenting.

And even an occasional post by Dutch the Lucky Monkey.

The Island is a great place to be.

So glad Bob decided to create our little island hideaway.

If you have some time I recommend scanning the older posts. It's a nice trip down memory lane and a great sign of things to come for all of us.

Comments

splord said…
So am I, Brotha. Even if I hardly ever post here.

Love to all of ye!
FriĆ°vin said…
so pidomon can't even score in a bar full of horny men.

My last foray into a gar bar was late last October. We were attending a TV station-sponsored happy hour at a bar (i.e. they were paying for the drinks -- bad news for me) and after that party shut down a group of us darted across 5th street to Oil Can Harry's which pretty much ended my memory for that evening.

The place was pretty empty except for a few regulars huddled around the bar. There was a disco ball above the elevated dance floor and some rather tricky steps to navigate to get there. I fell off at one point and banged my elbow.

I decided at that point that my bar days are over. I ain't 27 any longer. Or 37 for that matter.

Popular posts from this blog

54 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS A YEAR

Maybe It Is Time To Stop Being Angry

It Is Not A Problem It Is Just The Way It Is