Thank You

THANK YOU BOB
THANK YOU BFNADC
THANK YOU BRAVE SIR ROBIN
THANK YOU LINDA
THANK YOU FREIDA BEE
THANK YOU OUYANGDAN
THANK YOU TEH PORTLY DYKE
THANK YOU JEN
THANK YOU MOTORCYCLE MAMA CHRISTINA
And thank you to everyone else who stopped by and sent good thoughts.

Sister2 talked with her oncologist today and he was not all ZOMG!11!!eleven10!1!

Does this mean she is out of the woods? No but truth be told she never will be. She'll have a full battery of scans, MRI's and whatever else soon.

But as my wise friend Christina said to me earlier tonight it means we have HOPE

And you my glob friends contributed to that.

If I had anything other than Gnat Piss Budweiser I'd raise my glass to you.

Hell I am doing it anyway.

Thank You so much

Steve

(cross posted at my other cardboard box)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your welcome, hon.

Anytime.
Brave Sir Robin said…
Wonderful news, and that's what friends do for each other.

:)
PortlyDyke said…
I have chills and tears of joy. If you (and sister2) don't mind, I'll keep on praying. ;)
Steve said…
Portly
Please do! It is still a long hard road at some point (hopefully later than sooner) and we'll take all the love we can get.

Brave Sir Robin
Yes it is!

Christina
Better be careful throwing around words like "anytime" with me in the room :)
Love ya and look forward to a motorcycle ride soon

Popular posts from this blog

54 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS A YEAR

Maybe It Is Time To Stop Being Angry

It Is Not A Problem It Is Just The Way It Is