Let's Get Sirius

One of the (many) perks of teh new car is it came with a free 3 month trial for Sirius Satellite Radio.

I've never had a CD player in my car much less some fancy schmancy spy satellite broadcasting things into my receiver (unless you count that one time in college)so I signed up tonight and gonna give it a test drive.

If I like I can cancel my subscription to the horrid Baltimore Sun newspaper (which I only get so I have an excuse to stay in bed late on the weekends anyway) and stay revenue even as the last thing I need with an upcoming car payment is yet another bill to pay.

We'll see how it works out.

Comments

FriĆ°vin said…
I have quite a few Sirius channels with Dish Network which I sometimes, but not lately, listen to.

Up until late last year I had something like 1,700 share of stock in said company and I sold it out of anxiety about the merger with XM and since that time the stock has gone lower. I sure wish I knew what the outcome was going to be with that scenario because I've heard, if it's approved, the stock could soar to $6 or more, and if it isn't approved, well... we don't want to go there.

However, that being said, I don't think it could be much worse than the current $2.70-ish a share.

I may be brave and gamble now that I'm employed again.

Or not. What would YOU do?

Of course you know whatever you say I'm going to do the opposite out of common sense.

:lol:
splord said…
Gentleman Farmer's new F-350 King Lariat Crew Cab V-10 Turbo Diesel Truck (what a fucking monster it is, too) came with Sirius. His wife's Odyssey came with XM. He much prefers the selections on the XM, but, as kona mentioned, they'll likely be one soon anyway.

My car has a crystal radio set in it, btw.

Popular posts from this blog

54 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS A YEAR

Maybe It Is Time To Stop Being Angry

It Is Not A Problem It Is Just The Way It Is