Stupid Mood Ring

For kicks, I added the Mood Ring button to my Google toolbar. Most of the time, it's green which means, "no emotional turmoil" which is what it said yesterday so...yeah, obviously not very accurate.

Today, it is blue which means lovable among other things.

Is Google telling me that I am not lovable at all times? I think I am. I must've been mistaken.

:sob:

Oh! It just changed to dark blue, "Impassioned, delighted, whiff of romance" I am at home with The Boy who has the flu in a wrecked house I need to pick up, making appointments for the vet and calling his school and my work to let them know that Typhoid Boy Strikes Again.

So, not lovable anymore but can't you just feel the romance?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

54 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS A YEAR

Lessons in Bad Parenting: Lesson 6

Maybe It Is Time To Stop Being Angry