I've Got To Say

Today SUCKED.

Most things I had hoped to accomplish at work did not happen.
When the best thing you can say about your day is "HEY I have 4 less emails than when I got in today" is not the definition of a successful day.

I've worked for my company for 19 years. The company itself is only 25 years old.

I am a senior and respected employee.
And I love my job.

But at some point I am going to have to sit down the company, Vendor "A" a few people above and below me and say "CUT THIS SHIT OUT". I can't take being caught in the middle anymore.

Yes I am sorry one person out of 2000 was short book A.

But you know what? I DIDN'T PULL BOOK A. I called everyone involved with pulling book A but hey, guess what my fat ass is in an office and when someone says "I pulled Book A" am I supposed to say "Really I think you are lying to me"?

I'll continue to work as hard as I always have but there is no reason people with the title of VP should make it any harder.

And yes I'm in a mood tonight.

But am feeling better after typing this out.

(And if you are wondering Superman would so kick the Hulk's ass)

Thanks for listening. Now off to watch a TV show about a cybernetic life form from the future.

Peace All.

Comments

Brave Sir Robin said…
And if you are wondering Superman would so kick the Hulk's ass

Well, Duh!

Popular posts from this blog

54 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS A YEAR

Lessons in Bad Parenting: Lesson 6

Maybe It Is Time To Stop Being Angry