Maybe Or Maybe Not

Maybe I'll happy. Or maybe not.
Maybe I'll shoot 89 tomorrow or maybe not.
Maybe I'll live to be 103 like Grandma. Or maybe not.
Maybe I will die at 49 like Michele. Or maybe not
Maybe I will compromise one day. Or maybe not.
Maybe I'll not miss my misspent youth. Or maybe not.
Maybe I'll let NonCat in the house again fleas and all. Or maybe not.
Maybe I will discover time travel. Or maybe not.
Maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to reconcile the 24 year old and the 47 year old and realize one is just an extension of the other. And vice versa.

Or maybe not.

Maybe you'll stay tuned to see how it all turns out!

Comments

splord said…
No maybe about it, Brotha!
Anonymous said…
I'll stay tuned because I'm trying to get tips.

Popular posts from this blog

54 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS A YEAR

Maybe It Is Time To Stop Being Angry

It Is Not A Problem It Is Just The Way It Is