I've Been Tagged!

New Blogger and friend Wits and Giggles

And it is the 6 things meme
here are the rules

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules....
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 new people and link'em....
5. Let each of the new tagees that they've been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when you're done.

1. I ran the re-election campaign for Richard Nixon in my grade school (I even got a letter from him thanking me)
2. The small container of my mothers ashes on my mantle no longer freaks me out and sometimes we end up having some good conversations.
3. I was really caught up in the Watchmen movie craze (hey it helps my bidness) but now am leaning to thinking while visually it will be great content wise it may suck.
4. I once broke the motor on the boat of the commander at Carswell Air Force base in Ft Worth Texas.
5. I once stole a McDonald's Chicken McNuggets banner (it was college don't ask lol)
6. I've seen Kenny Rodgers in concert

Feel free to play along if you like!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh, I do thank you for playing along..... I now want to know more.......

...but also...how is your sister doing?

Popular posts from this blog

54 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS A YEAR

Lessons in Bad Parenting: Lesson 6

Maybe It Is Time To Stop Being Angry