If I Am The Grown Up My Family May Be In Trouble!

Actually that is kind of a joke.

Sheri called me tonight. Michele had a bad day. Not a near death she will be dead soon day just a bad day. Tried to eat a banana and coud not keep it down after a long day at the hospital.

And Michele will have more bad days. I hope for more good than bad but after a year plus of having the equivalent of the Chernobyl meltdown forced into her body guess what? It ain't easy for her.

There are a lot of people in this world dealing with gradations of cancer and how it impacts the person who actually has the disease and how it impacts their family. I'm not alone. And that makes be both sad and hopeful at the same time.

At the end of today my sister is still alive and I will hold her in my heart this evening and when I wake up in the morning and repeat that cycle.

Comments

kkryno said…
I'll hold you and your family in my heart and also my hope that she feels much better soon. I just wish that was enough to help her.

Popular posts from this blog

54 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS A YEAR

Maybe It Is Time To Stop Being Angry

Lessons in Bad Parenting: Lesson 6