I Made A Funny At Work Today

So we had a big 90 minute meeting at work today to let us lesser workers know more about how the new warehouse software really is the best thing since sliced bread even though after 7 months there are a lot more people with gray hair now then before the new advanced warehouse system.

And a question about receiving widgets came up and my boss brought out the tired line about the two theories of receiving widgets.

Boss: There are two theories about receiving widgets
Me: Tell us. Tell us both of them.

Well I laughed anyway

Comments

splord said…
I laughed, too.

Cause I can hear the way you would say it. :)
Anonymous said…
ROTFL

And I don't even know the old joke!
I used to work for a HUGE bottling company in Charlotte (tax accountant). Without fail, some idiot in a widget meeting would actually ASK what a widget is!

It was usually some "golden boy" in the up and coming middle management level . . . who would disappear soon after!

We would almost always make bets on who was going to ask THE question before the meeting started. I made $10 one day!

Grannie

Popular posts from this blog

54 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS A YEAR

Lessons in Bad Parenting: Lesson 6

Maybe It Is Time To Stop Being Angry