Maybe It Is Time To Stop Being Angry

My sister Sheri sent me one of "those" books on death and dying and blah blah blah with a nice note saying it really had helped her deal with Michele's death.

I was telling a friend about the book tonight and he asked if I was going to read it.

"No I'm not done being angry yet." I answered.

Tonight I complimented myself on how profound I was for knowing this about me.

Wow I've got this all under control. Process step B underway. No problems here.

And then I really thought of something.

I'm afraid if I stop being angry I won't have anything left.

I know something else is there I just can't seem to see it right now.

Michele would SO kick my ass if she saw me doing this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

54 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS A YEAR

Lessons in Bad Parenting: Lesson 6