I hope I'm not interloping on you all by commenting here -- I won't be offended if you tell me that's the case -- just looked at Jen's blog and your international meet pics. I'm green with envy to get to meet you all face to face.
You're always welcome up my way *hint hint*.
Hugs and kisses and holiday cheer to all of you, PD
Comments
Looking forward to the next meet!
Now if I can just figure out how to check my email I'll be all set :)
I know the time was short (thanks US Air-ugh) but it was worth every minute of it!
And of course I should be in bed but I'm to damn wound up from teh travel LOL
You're always welcome up my way *hint hint*.
Hugs and kisses and holiday cheer to all of you,
PD
I'm sure I speak for everyone. You are ALWAYS welcome here